Sunday, September 26, 2010

My fantastic around tour

I spent my holiday with my family. We went to Arkhangai aimag, Khuwsgul aimag. Bayankhongor aimag and Erdenet city with beautiful country, pristine nature, freshly water and air, clear sky, this holiday had everything.
The first place we went to Arkhangai aimag in north of the my nature land. This country is famous for "Horgo Natural Reserve", "Thaikhar" stone, "Terhiin tsagaan" lake and "Bulgan" mountain-and everybody knows them because Arhangai is one of the tourist centre in Mongolian. The area has recently been declared a nature reserve. There are preserved cones of valconies, the Horgo creater itself, which, we'll be able to climb. It's spectacular scenery. There are large lava fields with interesting characteristics. My family will never forget is the "Yellow Dog Hell" cave,which is particularly large.
The second place , on the tour was Huwsgul aimag. The country has some very famous attractions. We saw a Huwsgul lake. Huwsgul is extremely transparent, so pure you can actually drink it. The lake is deepest in Mongolia. We could see to a depth of 17 meters and even to 25 meters. It's very wonderful. No wonder,lake Huwsgul is declared Mongolia's first ever national park. After that from Khatgal sum we continued through the forests and mountains. We went to named by "Cold" place in "three mountain of Agar".
The third place, we visited in Bayankhongor was "Shargaljuut" hot spring resort with freshly river, fabulous hotel and result of cares. I think this care was very result for me,I got treated my large beads in a rosary. I hope for I won't ill this winter. We ate in "Shargaljuut" restaurant. The food was excellent. I think,I put on weight.
The last place we went to Erdenet city. It's very exciting. There is "Erdenet" Mining Corporation. It's one of the largest factories in the world. This city and this factory are aged 20 years. We saw a colorful pantam in the evening. A drop of water was dancing and it's very magnicifient. A lot of people come here because they take off their tiredness.
We have never had such a cheerful time in our life. We had a wonderful time. So,when you have time you need able to travel your nature land. For me,I went to 4 countries in nature land in my life. Now I'm 19 and I'm young and dream. so I'll be around tour in my nature land. In finally,Mongolians are very rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment