Saturday, September 11, 2010

About me

An angel was signal her magical stick when make happy and smile all people. The book is named "Magical angel". One girl was reading that book when she imagine as angel. She is very dreaming. Her name is Norsmaa. Absolute truth, this girl is me.
I'm short and meagre. I have got an oval face,long brown fair hair and a quite large nose. My eyes are brown. I always wear casual clothes but I prefer custom clothes which show off my secrety character.
I'm a sileny person however I make happy to another people I try to become happy again and actually looked forward to leaving try home each morning. My sileny is a problem which I'm trying to over-come with my around people help I'm a sensible person and a reserved. I think from my every day experience and observation. I've to agree with the statement that our present experiences become valuable lessons for the future. And I've a compassion,and when I watch a pitiful movie. I usually cry. I am very dreaming girl. I often imagine as famous people.
I'm a sileny person however I have own strong views in my life. I study hard to become an engineer. i want to get this job. I want to do my work with do things which I like I think that I why I study hard to get hopeful job someday. And also I really like to attend a live performance because they give much positive energy and many beautiful moments. Frankly,watching a show at home doesn't give me that.
My lifestyle is quite simple. when I'm not studying my favorite activities are gardening,reading and collecting books. I usually garden with my friends in around places. We talk to about all things. It's my way to take off stress. And I like reading books and like collecting them.
I hope hat I'm a famous person. Success has nothing to do with luck. People have to work hard in order to reach their goals. They use their experience and knowledge to try again and again. Failures bring us new experience. Personally,I always try to analyze my mistakes. If, I'm not succeed I know that next time. I'll avoid these mistakes and do my best. I like to that words: someone said that " Today's problems will be the best experience in the future".
Thank you to travel my little view world.
"Success has nothing to do with luck"

No comments:

Post a Comment